Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easy answer to our short yardage probems.
(03-09-2022, 12:28 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Zac Taylor addresses his questionable play call

[url=https://thespun.com/nfl/afc-north/cincinnati-bengals/zac-taylor-addresses-his-questionable-super-bowl-play-call][/url]

He admits that he was trying to be cute and "steal one" instead of going with what works and just pounding it home. He thought he could steal one when the defense would obviously be near the line and they have a guy like Aaron Donald.

(03-09-2022, 12:28 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So the result that is proven by statistics and reality does not make as much sense as your opion?

This is fun.

(03-09-2022, 12:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Running from the shotgun in short yardage is what works.

Stats and reality prove this.

(03-09-2022, 12:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Go back and look at my post. I am talking about the play where Burrow is under center and Nixon still gets stuffed.

This is very, VERY FUN because I make a post of the coach admitting that he was just trying to "steal one" in a situation where "stealing one" wouldn't work because the defense was expecting run and you still argue that it was the right call!

Ladies and gentleman, Fred claims that he is a better coach that Taylor!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Easy answer to our short yardage probems. - BFritz21 - 03-09-2022, 02:41 PM