Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals interested in J.C. Jackson
(03-09-2022, 04:15 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: It will certainly be interesting to see what they do at this point.

I mentioned this in a FA thread that the price tag for CJ is going to be a little higher now then a lot of people around here will like with Schultz, Njoku and Gesicki all getting hit with the tag. Still some good names to be had, but I have a feeling CJ will get a nice contract from either the Bengals or someone else.

Hopefully the Bates issue gets resolved and they extend him so he isn't playing under the tag but it seems like the guaranteed money issue might be the hold-up. 

Sadly, I really think they're going to end up much like last season where there is a lot of articles linking them to the top tier OL guys, but then watching all of them be priced out of the Bengals comfort zone. The team then getting a few tier 2-3 guys and crossing their fingers.

I feel this is what they have done the last few years with the o-line, cross their fingers & then pray to the football gods. Funny thing is we made the Super Bowl, in spite of the the sorry ass o-line. With a competent line we win the title easily, in my opinion. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals interested in J.C. Jackson - PCB Bengal Fan - 03-09-2022, 08:27 PM