Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yes we could sign Oline and CJ Jackson
(03-10-2022, 01:09 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Maybe they don't want to pay pay interest on a billion dollar loan.

And this is not like a company borrowing money to buy more equipment that produces more income.  This is just borrowing money to defer cap space.  There is not added return on investment.

Interest rates have been so low the past 5 years many business people went to the bank to borrow money. I have business loans they are less than 2.5% for 10 years, cheap money.

I am not saying they need to borrow a billion dollars, the cap is only $208 million if they borrowed 100%, which they don't need to, my point is the Browns have a ton of equity and the means to pay back any loan. 

Investment in people (players included) is on the rise for salary and benefits, no people (players) equal less income. Also, interest is a tax write off so goes against income which also helps take the sting off of a business lloam.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yes we could sign Oline and CJ Jackson - Luvnit2 - 03-10-2022, 11:21 AM