Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Free agent tier list google doc and projected cap hits
(03-11-2022, 12:04 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Yup, so the defense potentially gets worse. So be it, I am fine with that. That's the price to pay to guarantee Burrow the OL he deserves. You know what's a harder roster spot to fill than DTs and FSs? Legitimate franchise QBs. The Bengals have one, so protect him. You're going to have to take a hit somewhere because you can't fill your entire roster with quality vets. Somewhere some rookies and/or average players are going to have to be starters, and I would much prefer it to be on the defense than the OL.

I agree with this 100%.  I would prioritize OL over defense and if that means our defense goes from a B+ unit to a B- unit so be it.  Our offense will go from B+ to A+ and much more importantly we will protect the guy who will keep us in the Super Bowl hunt for another 15 years.  The worst thing we can do at this stage in our budding dynasty is let Burrow keep taking hits.  Andrew Luck thing is overplayed but it is a cautionary tale we should not ignore. 

Cigar
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Free agent tier list google doc and projected cap hits - BurrowTheGoat - 03-11-2022, 04:03 PM