Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foster girls who’d been victims of sex trafficking endured abuse at state shelter
(03-11-2022, 07:39 PM)basballguy Wrote: You keep shifting your position and I'm just trying to educate you.  Of course if a parent doesn't love their child they're more susceptible to some sort of abuse...though I'm not sure it's even possible to have data on who loves their kid and who doesn't.......but that has nothing to do with foster care or pro choice.

I'm not shifting my position. I already said agree to disagree. I'm not sure what you want to argue about. It's a story about kids being abused in the foster care system. Not the first time I have heard this theme and sadly won't be the last. I think forcing people to have unwanted children would increase the number of kids who experience this type of reality. It's a preconceived notion you are not going to change. And like you said the data isn't even going to be out there.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Foster girls who’d been victims of sex trafficking endured abuse at state shelter - NATI BENGALS - 03-11-2022, 07:56 PM