Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SI.com - FA OL Scheme Fits
(03-11-2022, 08:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Like I said, that needs to change. We need to start paying Guards if we want to win the whole thing. RT is the biggest need
thought this FA with the lack of RT's we would be able to get in the Draft. None will be day one starters that we Draft most
likely.

Moses is younger than Reiff was last year when we brought Reiff in and is solid. He makes sense and shouldn't break the bank
on a 2 year deal. Same with Trent Brown who is even a couple years younger than Moses and is probably the more talented OT.

Ifedi also makes sense but it isn't like he is great or anything. Still, would be an upgrade and could get better being he is young.

Tunsil and Collins, out of the picture cause of character most likely. This staff likes leaders and captains.

I dont disagree, and I'll play a little devil's advocate so you can make a recommendation as to how they should respond:

Reiff has a much more polished career than Moses and now history with us.  We dont know the extent of Riley's ankle or if he will even play this season.  

Moses didnt have a team this time last year offer to pick him up as be a starter and this season he will be 31-32 during the season? (I think the guy is kind of an ironman he shows up every game, but he has an obvious tell with his stance as to the play being pass or run, its crazy)

Trent Brown is more talented than Moses, but may be more than they want to spend and is already more expensive than Collins would be with both cap and guaranteed money, and is multiple tiers below Collins.

Ifedi is younger hasnt had a chance to truly prove himself, inexpensive, and most likely the answer age and cost wise.

Tunsil character issues will not stop them as much as the cap hit and if the ask is too big.

Collins character issues wont stop them unless Pollack says it does and if the ask is too big.

As to character issues Zac was asked about this on a post SB interview, he said the locker room was strong enough to take on some questionable guys with great potential.  I'll try to find it. 

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
SI.com - FA OL Scheme Fits - ochocincos - 03-11-2022, 01:00 PM
RE: SI.com - FA OL Scheme Fits - Synric - 03-11-2022, 01:02 PM
RE: SI.com - FA OL Scheme Fits - Synric - 03-11-2022, 01:30 PM
RE: SI.com - FA OL Scheme Fits - fredtoast - 03-11-2022, 01:14 PM
RE: SI.com - FA OL Scheme Fits - magikod - 03-11-2022, 01:39 PM
RE: SI.com - FA OL Scheme Fits - Dr.Z - 03-11-2022, 02:58 PM
RE: SI.com - FA OL Scheme Fits - pulses - 03-11-2022, 08:32 PM
RE: SI.com - FA OL Scheme Fits - bfine32 - 03-11-2022, 04:52 PM
RE: SI.com - FA OL Scheme Fits - casear2727 - 03-11-2022, 08:41 PM
RE: SI.com - FA OL Scheme Fits - pulses - 03-11-2022, 08:18 PM