Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Free agent tier list google doc and projected cap hits
(03-12-2022, 10:47 AM)samhain Wrote: If they can sufficiently address the line in FA, then Dax Hill might me my favorite pick at 31.  He has the potential to free us up from needing to extend Bates at the crazy number he'll probably want in a long-term deal.  H's also an outstanding value at that slot.  Anyone can bust, but I think there's a bit less likelihood of it with Hill.

I haven't watched Dax Hill at all but he sounds intriguing. I watched a lot of Brisker from Penn State last year and love him 
for us at Safety if we move on from Bates in some way, trade or whatever. Still hoping Bates is handling the tag better than 
some say and we extend him if he wants to stay here. I see no reason he would want to leave except money.

If all he wants is money than I would be fine trading him as I don't understand acting like you are a top Safety when you 
have only played like a top Safety one season and in the Playoffs this year. Other than that Bates hasn't been a good tackler
and that holds you back from being a top Safety.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Free agent tier list google doc and projected cap hits - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-12-2022, 03:55 PM