Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-12-2022, 06:01 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yeah brother, but the premise only works if you don't take everything into account.

On the risk issue, you may or may not be aware pretty sure not everyone is, I think it is important to point out why I have much less of a concern.

His issue is missed tests, not failed tests.

He took 187 tests - missed 7.

He missed one test due to thee strength coach dying that die, the other he was at a family funeral. So he missed 5 tests but claims the other misses were for valid reasons.

The 5 he missed were for weed and they before the 2020 collective bargaining agreement which is a substance no longer required to be tested.  His argument was he shouldnt be penalized because of the rule change.

He screwed up by lying when questioned and he tried to bribe, or something to that nature, the person questioning his missed tests.

So we are not dealing with a drug addict that might get suspended, his dumb ass tried to get out of something minor because the rules changed and he handles that poorly

So from my side Im not seeing a huge risk.  The Cowboys are cleaning house, all big contracts they can are gone, all mid range contracts with a solid backup are gone (this is Collins, they have a solid backup).  They want over 70M in cap and draft choices.

>

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade? - casear2727 - 03-12-2022, 06:20 PM