Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-12-2022, 06:05 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Im trying to take everything in to account. Thats why I keep asking questions

I dont see a player better than Collins who could impact us as much in multiple ways nor do I see these huge risks....? 

You may not see it, but it's been explained numerous times. This team and locker room put an emphasis on high character players. La'el has shown to not be of high character. Not only do we have the case of him trying to bribe a team official we have him saying if a team drafted him after the first round he wouldn't sign with them.

If you're Zac what do you tell a locker room to who you've preached high character when you bring this guy into the locker room? It has to be more than just Cap when Dallas is considering cutting/trading "the best RT in the NFL" who's under contract for only $10 MIL. 

Hell Tyron Smith is older, cannot stay on the field, and costs about $18 Mil per year and we don't hear them talking about trading him. As you like to say: Tell me why?

As to who is better at 31; who knows? Ryan Ramczyk was taken at 32. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade? - bfine32 - 03-12-2022, 06:27 PM