Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-12-2022, 06:02 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I get it. 

My issue is that people keep regurgitating the same things... "I wouldnt give more than a ....." , "he's too big a risk...."  but refuse to say who they think we could draft that could help the team more or state what the risks and their impacts could be...?

Maybe provide some context, like I keep repeating every single time, instead of just vague opinions?

And my throbbing boner is what everyone's throbbing boner is what was supposedly everyone else's was just a week ago:

1.  These next 3 seasons is the best window to win a SB due to the rookie contracts.

2.  We need to do whatever it takes to upgrade this oline to the best we can while still having a good defense.

And here we have the best RT in the game offered to us on a silver platter with a contract that not only allows us to obtain another great FA this offseason but a cap hit so low we can afford another great player the next 3 years.

But we have guys, like you, who state "the risk is too big", without stating the risk, and "I wouldnt give up a 1st or 2nd" without stating which player we could draft that would be better than Collins?

So until someone states who would be better in the draft and what risks they are afraid of the conversation stays here. 

When did I say the risk is 'too big'? Hell, I even offered trade scenarios I'd be more comfortable with. All I did was point out that there are risks with him, that even Cowboys media and fans are quick to point out. Any halfway intelligent front office person is going to factor in those risks as part of their assessment. I don't see why you have such an issue with fans doing it as well.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade? - Bengalholic - 03-12-2022, 06:27 PM