Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-12-2022, 06:27 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: When did I say the risk is 'too big'? Hell, I even offered trade scenarios I'd be more comfortable with. All I did was point out that there are risks with him, that even Cowboys media and fans are quick to point out. Any halfway intelligent front office person is going to factor in those risks as part of their assessment. I don't see why you have such an issue with fans doing it as well.

Stating he isnt worth a #3 when we are the worst oline drafting team in the league just seems odd. The timing, the current roter, his contract - couldnt be better.

The guy didnt fail any tests - he missed tests for weed which isnt banned anymore. He told a guy he would hook him up if he covered for him ofra failed weed test or if he missed one. No witnesses, no money exchanged.

I see this offseason as our most important one ever. I see this window as our most important one ever.

The late pick having low value, Bates tag instead of contract saving 25M in cash, this Collins deal with no other great options in FA.... stars seem to be aligning.... 

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade? - casear2727 - 03-12-2022, 06:43 PM