Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-12-2022, 06:48 PM)bfine32 Wrote: First of all: Folks are trying to have a discussion with you and you continue with this condescension. If your mom knew you were talking this way on her computer she'd most likely ban you from it.

Secondly: You didn't answer why the Cowboys are willing to part with the "best RT in the NFL" but not an older, injury prone LT

Finally: Best of luck talking to others on this subject. 

According to Cavanaugh and a couple other guys:

Jones wants 75M plus in cap space next offseason.  Every player they get rid of prior to June 1st is off the books next season.

The Cowboys have an elite core they wont to touch (Dak ,Michah, couple oline, etc)

They said after this core the Cowboys will purge every big contract, see Cooper.

They said they will look at every position and if the backup is solid they will move from that player, see C Williams and Collins. 

Terrance Steele is not as good as Williams but he played very solid in those 20 games Williams was out and he costs 800,000 with no cap hit.  Williams costs 10M with a 14M cap hit.

Everything these guys told me yesterday has come true thus far...

I can talk with anyone if they provide their reasoning and ask questions like you just did.  

My mom says hi.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade? - casear2727 - 03-12-2022, 06:56 PM