Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-12-2022, 10:08 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: His ability or his contribution to the team would be excellent. He missed 20-21 straight games due to injury and suspension. If we give away a third rounder and second rounder we give away a potential Higgins and Logan Wilson. I’d rather draft at #31 a tackle and go get a top center and guard in FA.

I respect your opinion.

He missed an entire season, which was his decision as he could have played but elected not to wait with surgery (it seems he may have known back them he was going to be Bengal in 2022 and wanted to be fully healed up and ready.  *This is Unconfirmed)

His suspension is "meh" to me.

As to drafting a tackle, I will again remind everyone that we have drafted exactly ONE decent olineman, not just tackle but oline period, in the last DECADE... and he gave up 8 sacks this season......  I do not trust our oline scouting department.

No on earth would give away Collins for Wilson.  And I doubt it would be unanimous that Higgins > Collins.

That said, if the deal is the #31 pick we actually get a second 2nd rounder at 56 and another later pick in the 5th or 6th.  Very good if you ask me.

I do not see any way the trade is straight up Collins for #31, although I would probably do it... but you see how crazy I am about protecting Burrow and providing a bulldozer for Mixon.
Determinator of Takes
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade? - casear2727 - 03-12-2022, 10:18 PM