Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-13-2022, 03:37 AM)pulses Wrote: Moton's PFF has never been under 76 and Collins has multiple times. Collins has given up more sacks in his career than collins. Moton has never really been hurt played over 1000 snaps every season since his rookie year...Moton is the better long term player so YES. And as for you saying Collins was the BEST he was rated the 15th best in the league last year Hilarious

[/url]

[Image: eATXwb71_bigger.jpg]

Charlie Goldsmith

@CharlieG__
[url=https://twitter.com/CharlieG__]

According to PFF, La’el Collins was the 15th ranked tackle last season. Terron Armstead ranked 26th. Trent Brown ranked 33rd. Morgan Moses ranked 40th. Eric Fisher ranked 46th. Riley Reiff ranked 49th.

I guess it is my job to make you look stupid.... 

I said he is the best RT and I proved this several posts ago... he is the 15th ranked tackle overall.  

You see there are 2 tackles on each oline; a LT and a RT.... do i need to go on?

It's interesting you prefer a lower rated tackle that takes up so much cap space that it would severely limit us as to who else we could sign along with the huge 45M guarantee which takes the majority of our available cash for other signing bonuses and hits our escrow tremendously hard.

But you rock on with your opinion regardless of how awful it would impact our roster and limit the other signings this team needs.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade? - casear2727 - 03-13-2022, 03:50 AM