Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump asking supporters to fund new plane...
(03-13-2022, 12:52 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I don't know where you live, but come to my town in Maineville, Ohio. Trump is FAR from gone. Trump flags everywhere. Flags that say "Trump Won!" "Jesus is my Lord' Trump IS my President!" "Trump 2024!" Black and red flags that say "Impeach Biden" have been flying here since before Biden put his hand on the Bible. That clown Gibbon's that is running for Portman's seat held a rally here. If you  live here in  Ohio and watch TV I'm sure you've seen his ad's, afterall he's spending 5.5 million of his own money running for the seat. He states that he's "Trump Tough!" and all the others running are RINO's.  Josh Mandel is also running for Portman's seat, give him a listen sometime. Even some Republicans that were anti Trump before are now up Trump's butt trying to get his  endorsement for the senate seat, they're the one's Gibbons have labeled RINO's.  I can't speak for other parts of the country but here in Warren County Donald Trump IS the Republican Party, if Trump farts people around here are still sniffing it up. 

Sounds awful. Tell me who is president for the next few years though.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump asking supporters to fund new plane... - StoneTheCrow - 03-13-2022, 01:30 PM