Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-13-2022, 12:51 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I dont disagree, and Jensen is a perfect example. I will say this past year wasnt Collins best, yet it far surpasses our guys by a long shot. The guy is very good, but more importantly his contract is unbelievable team friendly to the point we could add that 3rd guy on the line.

As to draft picks who at #31 or later would have a greater impact this season and next more than Collins?  Thanks in advance.

You’re correct, it wasn’t his best season it was his 2nd best season. Which begs the question is why have the fans and FO so easily want this guy gone? He has 10 starts in 2 years and there was seemingly no steep drop off by his replacements (Steele, etc.). Again, this is where his pass blocking matters. Cowboys recognize that what’s good for Dak is good for Dallas.

At pick 31, I would hope Zion or Lindenbaum drops (or a CB). That’s one starter. Add $10 million for another starter for the OL. That’s 2 starters vs. Collins by himself. I favor the former not the latter all things considered.
Feed The Cats Training

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade? - CoachGeorge - 03-13-2022, 02:14 PM