Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Free agent tier list google doc and projected cap hits
(03-13-2022, 11:25 AM)fredtoast Wrote: No O-line is going to keep Burrow from ever getting hit.  With a decent defense he may not have to drop back 50 times a game.

What I find most surprising is the change in fans who used to say that Burrow was good under pressure, but now they say he has to have 5 elite players on the O-line to be effective.

Fred, I stated in a previous post that I didn’t think you were dense, I apologize, after reading your posts, I was wrong.

The Bengals have a once in generation talent at qb.  The most important thing you can do is fix this line!  Why tf can’t you see it?

Can he handle the pressure, getting sacked a total of 74 times, and leading his team to the effing Superbowl, answers that question. 

The real problem with the Bengals OL, is they have one player who could start for another team, Williams, and he would only start for 1/2 of the teams in the NFL.  Burrow is getting hit by multiple players.  They are playing Russian roulette with his career.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Free agent tier list google doc and projected cap hits - Nickslycat - 03-13-2022, 02:56 PM