Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trump asking supporters to fund new plane...
(03-13-2022, 02:38 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Biden is President, but that doesn't mean "Orange Man Gone." Orange man has plenty of power and influence and that's what matters. I have no doubt Trump supporters will fund a new jet for Trump, none at all. More power to him I guess.  If Trump wants the 2024 GOP nomination it's his if he wants it, barring a felony conviction of some sort. The truly sad thing is I'm pretty much a middle of the road voter, I've voted for plenty of  Republicans in the past, including Rob Portman, heck i used to be a registered Republican at one time, now i lean more to the left.  I don't  care for the far left at all but the GOP have gone off the deep end and i don't see voting for any  Republican until they remove the cancers from their party.

I admire your nobility in supporting the party who has no members who have gone off the deep end. Like I said, everything seems to be going swimmingly across the country one year in, especially in cities that have been under democrat governance for decades. Excellent work everyone.

But that’s not my overall point which is, he’s not in office and the obsession continues, on both sides apparently. If I’ve derailed the thread I apologize.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump asking supporters to fund new plane... - StoneTheCrow - 03-13-2022, 03:00 PM