Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-13-2022, 02:14 PM)CoachGeorge Wrote: You’re correct, it wasn’t his best season it was his 2nd best season.  Which begs the question is why have the fans and FO so easily want this guy gone?  He has 10 starts in 2 years and there was seemingly no steep drop off by his replacements (Steele, etc.). Again, this is where his pass blocking matters.  Cowboys recognize that what’s good for Dak is good for Dallas.

At pick 31, I would hope Zion or Lindenbaum drops (or a CB).  That’s one starter.  Add $10 million for another starter for the OL.  That’s 2 starters vs. Collins by himself.  I favor the former not the latter all things considered.

It makes sense on paper.  But it looks like Zion is moving in the wrong direction.  Linderbaum most likely not there either.  Still, neither are tackles and this FA class is weak at tackle. Is there a guy you like in FA?  Armstead isnt an option, T Brown?

Also we have drafted ONE decent oline starter in 10 years and he isnt great and drafted #11.  So you have more faith in our staff than I do when it comes to picking big guys.  Im hoping this new hire is a strong evaluator.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade? - casear2727 - 03-13-2022, 03:57 PM