Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Free agent tier list google doc and projected cap hits
(03-13-2022, 04:50 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Show me the post where someone says Joe needs 5 ELITE players on the Oline.

Multiple people here have claimed that we need to spend all our money on the O-line even if it means forsaking the weaknesses on defense.  I don't see how that would be necessary unless they are saying we have to sign 3 top level free agents.  So maybe they are saying just 4 instead of 5, but either way I disagree.  Obviously without Spain and Reiff we have to sign guys for the O-line.  But we have other holes we have to fill on the roster.

Burrow is going to hold onto the ball and get sacked a lot.  Guys like Aaron Rodgers, Ben Roethlisberger, and Russell Wilson have had All-pro seasons and gone to Super Bowls getting sacked about as often as Burrow did last year, and none of them were crippled by injuries from getting sacked.

We need to improve the O-line, but too many people are acting like it is the only position we have to address.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Free agent tier list google doc and projected cap hits - fredtoast - 03-13-2022, 05:07 PM