Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-13-2022, 07:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: With other positions there are usually some statistics to measure production and/or efficiency.  With this other stats it is easy to see how/when PFF misses the mark.  For example I feel pretty confident that Andy Dalton played better in 2015 than 2018 no matter what PFF says. But with O-linemen PFF is treated like it is the gospel.

Collins may not be the top OT available, but $10 million a year doesn't get you the top.  I rember him being very good in college, but that doesn't mean anything after 7 years in the NFL.

He's a top 3 rushing tackle in the league.  He's an excellent pass blocker.

The only available tackle is Armstead, older, more injuries, more cap space, more guaranteed money.

Not sure who else would be close to Collins?

After this awful oline season and all the complaining we all did how anyone could be against doing whatever it took (within some reason) to get this level player with this insane contract just confuses the heck out me... its almost like some enjoy the suspense to see if Joe will actually get up and play another play after sack number 345,244.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade? - casear2727 - 03-13-2022, 08:36 PM