Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brady really coming back?
(03-13-2022, 09:23 PM)casear2727 Wrote: He and Bozeman will be more expensive than we were thinking.  

My question to you is:

Would you rather have a mediocre center and a good guard, or a very good center and lower level vet guard/bench guy/rookie?  (Assuming Carmen is on the other side)   There may only be 2 FA's regardless of price (most likely C & T).

I really value the Center position, we havent had a true captain on the line for a long time, how valuable is that? How much could a Jensen change the culture of the line?  How important is it to give a Joe a really good center?
I too value the importance of the Center position. I wouldn't be upset if we overpaid Jensen a little, I just believe at this point that it's out of our preferred reach. 

To answer your question, I don't have an answer. I feel like Hopkins had some flashes after the bye week. I hate riding on "what if's" and "maybes", but I feel like that's the intersection we're approaching isn't it? This is directed at us starting an unproven Carman at Guard next season. I'm not a fan at all of this idea after he couldn't beat out the worst RG in the NFL.

Jensen doesn't seem likely ($$$).

Bozeman may come slightly cheaper, but isn't a scheme fit according to the X's and O's guru's on this board.

Brian Allen is a name I see a lot lately. I wouldn't be surprised if we got him, Norwell (LG) and let Carman start at RG. This is not my preference in the slightest, but I wouldn't be devastated either. If we can pull off the Collins trade, this OL doesn't look bad at all. I would say average to slightly above average. 

LT Jonah
LG Norwell
C Allen
RG Carman
RT Collins 
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Brady really coming back? - casear2727 - 03-13-2022, 08:39 PM
RE: Brady really coming back? - casear2727 - 03-13-2022, 08:54 PM
RE: Brady really coming back? - Bengalpool - 03-13-2022, 09:11 PM