Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-13-2022, 10:54 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: The one thing on these RT numbers, some of these players are being speculated to move over to the left side by team analyst articles. Ramczyk as mentioned earlier, Taylor Moton as well. 

Braeden Smith is playing with Fischer as a stop cap 2M LT, O'Neill and Buluga playing with rookies (meaning their teams would be likely not be paying these players close to the contracts they have). 

I honestly forgot where I was going with this post so here's the information I found out.

Good post, Fant played LT all year and Becton has to earn his job back according to his coach. With Moses gone Fant most likely moves back.

Salaries is a difficult measure of a player due to timing of contract and increases every year.

I actually think this entire debate as to how close to the top of RT's Collins may be is comical as our guys are barely on the first page of ratings, and we dont need PFF to tell us how terrible they truly played this year.  Collins contribution would be a huge upgrade despite how highly he is ranked amongst the elite.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade? - casear2727 - 03-13-2022, 11:03 PM