Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trapasso (CBS) mock draft gave me a sinking feeling
(03-12-2022, 05:24 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: well put.. when he took over as head coach with Cowboys, he had some solid players on the line already, since leaving Cowboys his 4 seasons with Bengals and Jets has seen little success with improvement  Price was under him as a rookie and we know where Price ended up.. Our rookies this year did not seem to improve through the year.

This is really a big year for Pollack, he really does need to move the needle especially if we continue to give him more FAs and high draft rookies

I think he had Mechi going in the right direction in his first year in NYJ, but yeah let's get him La'el and let him work with the new Oliners that come here to see if Pollack is a difference maker or not.  Also, it was infuriating watching the Rams Dline in the Super Bowl wreck us 4 offensive series in a row before making any type of adjustments.  The MVP of the Super Bowl should've been Leslie Frazier to be honest.  But to be fair the 1st half looked really clean.

Guess we can always ask Piano Man to come back and help out.  Look what he did for Clint Boling.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trapasso (CBS) mock draft gave me a sinking feeling - Yogo - 03-13-2022, 11:26 PM