Poll: Will You Be Disappointed In The Bengals FA This Upcoming Season?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple Question: Do You Think You'll Be Disappointed In The Bengals FA Decisions?
(03-13-2022, 11:24 PM)Bengalpool Wrote: Reiff wasn't a bad signing. Just bad luck with his injury. I'm not saying that you're saying it was a bad signing, I just feel bad for the guy. We would all be looking at him differently if he didn't get hurt. 

I actually am very satisfied with the Reiff signing, better than I expected!  All I'm saying is that us as fans expect a homerun upgrade, but that we usually get a good solid base hit single.  And it's not out of lack of effort or neglect from the front office, it's more about our team's history, reputation, and even living in Cincinnati that we don't get a homerun FA signing.  I'm very happy with small ball bunt and singles type upgrades to make the team all around better.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Simple Question: Do You Think You'll Be Disappointed In The Bengals FA Decisions? - Yogo - 03-13-2022, 11:33 PM