Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-14-2022, 01:10 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Interesting, please thank Bfine for his service.  I swear this is too easy.....

I too am a combat vet. 2 tours.  Shall we compare DD214's? 

I left a kidney, spleen, and part of my colon in the desert, C-5 neck fracture, lost part of my cerebellum (TBI), I can go on.... 

There are many of us that have been to war.  If I were Bfine I wouldn't appreciate you putting my personal life out to the public.  Most of us are not looking for sympathy, and Im sure he isnt either.  No need for a medal competition (trust me). 

Attempting to pit two combat vets against each other isnt a great look on you.

[Image: 443e9b299a7131839ada1b5b6acaa72a.jpg]

Well, then there isn't any excuse for not understanding bfine's point.

Bfine is proud of his services. I don’t think he would mind if I told someone he is a vet. I didn’t pit two vets against each other. I explained bfine’s answer to a cherry who was being a smart ass to a vet. Now you know the rest of the story.

Has the VA seen those glamor shots you took of yourself gettin' your swole on at the gym? Butt seriously, nice glutes.  Those Bulgarian split squats are really paying dividends. Must be because of that extra 35% you put in escrow.  Get? Ends.  'Cause I'm talking about your butt.

[Image: 2e95n4.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade? - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 03-14-2022, 01:32 AM