Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-15-2022, 03:54 PM)bengals1969 Wrote: The Bengals have fixed their worst online issues. They have a RT problem but they can fix it like they did last year. Then draft a OT and hope for the best by 2023. Collins wore out his welcome in Cowboy land, a place known for Jerry Jones’ own questionable conduct. That says something we should listen too about Collins. Bribing someone who handles urine drug test specimens is colorful. Do we need that guy at $10 million?  Maybe at $3 million on a one year deal.

I agree that he's got character concerns, and that the recent acquisitions by the team reflect a leaning toward the squeaky clean type of player.  Just read my comments in some of the earlier pages of this thread.  However, when I was reading that the Bengals are genuinely interested in the guy, it caused me to look at this situation through a different set of lenses.

Now, in your previous post, you asked why the Bengals should give up a draft pick for him, and I simply explained the logical reason why.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade? - SunsetBengal - 03-15-2022, 04:13 PM