Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-15-2022, 04:53 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Everything I have seen and been told that have definitely reached out. I posted that yesterday or the day before, but they are not offering what Dallas wants if they have submitted any offer.

Cowboys have a decision to make this week. Cut or trade Collins before March 21 or owe him a 6M guarantee (which go away with a trade after 3/21 but is more risky).  Designating him a post June 1 cut/trade saves the Cowboys some money but not the 6M and they have millions more roll over to 2023.

Im trying to find out what Dallas current ask is..

Im also trying to find out if there is something regarding Collins that isnt public yet...

This seems very odd, and would be with most organizations, but the more I info I get, the more I see that the Dallas FO is a complete mess. They simply want 2023 to hurry up and get here with a clean slate and a ton of cap space.

Could be making way for Sean Payton, who knows?

None of the reports from Denver sites or Twitter accounts I've seen so far said that they have actually contacted Dallas...only conjecture that they might be considering it.

But, regardless...with all the teams needing o-line help, nobody seems willing to actually give up anything to get him.

Tony Pauline reported Dallas would accept a late round pick, and Calvin Watkins doesn't even think that's realistic. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade? - Bengalholic - 03-15-2022, 05:01 PM