Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-15-2022, 04:16 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Jerry can get personal beef with players - he did with Cooper and Collins.  These are the 2 off the field closest guys to Dak, so lots of things swirling.

The bribing thing is not nearly as nefarious as you make it sound. The tester wasnt some outside agent. Collins had taken 180 tests and made the comment he would hook the guy up if he ever tested positive or missed another test.  No money ever exchanged hands or anything of that nature. And the test was for weed a couple years ago and is no longer a banned substance.

If we are taking Collins from 10M to 3M for that comment, I assume we are going to remove Mixon's contract and charge him 5M to play for us since he broke a girls face?

Let's not get to pious, it's still just guys playing football.

Everything I have seen is listing this as a money issue more than a personal one and they have a much cheaper option.  Im not doubting the guy may have an attitude or something else we dont know of but the test event isnt an issue whatsoever.  
No pious here. Spitballing on why nobody wants to take him off Jerry’s hands. This is FA time, deals are being done, except for this guy. I don’t think it’s his play on Sunday. Mixon is a red herring, he’s stayed out of the front pages since he got to Cincinnati.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade? - bengals1969 - 03-15-2022, 05:02 PM