Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-16-2022, 02:48 PM)3wt Wrote: I get the idea that Collins is not happy with his contract and would take that dissatisfaction wherever he goes.

If not I agree with you Nate.  This is a top 10 right tackle for an excellent price.  I know they have plans (probably defensive) with the 31st pick, but if that's what it takes just do it.  Or package our second with another pick.  Honestly that still leaves left guard not spoken for.  I realize Spain had a   decent year, but he's the guy that mis-stepped allowing Donald to take down in a second instead of connecting with the Super Bowl winning pass.

Just too big a mistake for a vet.

The thing is I like Daryl Williams a lot too but he isn't near the player Collins is either.

Get JC Tretter, have Karras play LG and trade for Collins and this OL is so much better I cannot even mention how much.

If we don't want to give up 31 though I am down with Daryl Williams, he just isn't as good as Collins nor is anyone we can draft.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-16-2022, 02:53 PM