Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest on Deshaun Watson: From Local Talk Radio and Ian Rappaport
(03-16-2022, 04:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: any time your job brings in a potential replacement for you you probly have the right to over react it happens every single time a team does this at QB

Did you happen to actually read what BM wrote?

One can bow out with grace and genuine appreciation.....or whine and cry and look for sympathy in a seemingly heartfelt way.  With that said, he had no reason to "bow out".  It was totally pre-mature, especially as the Browns are likely bottom of the list.  Additionally, the latest reports are that the Browns have had enough and BM and he will be moved regardless of what happens with Deshaun as they "Want an Adult as their Quarterback."  And yes that is a quote.  On a side note, i find it really rich that the Browns want an adult as their QB, when they're trying to trade for a guy who can't figure out how to get a massage without tripping into sexual inappropriateness.

On a side note, could someone link me Andy Dalton's public crying and drama created by being benched for practice squad quality QB's in Zac's first year?  I'd like to read it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Latest on Deshaun Watson: From Local Talk Radio and Ian Rappaport - Stewy - 03-16-2022, 09:17 PM