Poll: Will You Be Disappointed In The Bengals FA This Upcoming Season?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simple Question: Do You Think You'll Be Disappointed In The Bengals FA Decisions?
(03-14-2022, 10:38 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I went with a "No" vote for two reasons:

1) We've had good free agency signings in the Duke/Zac era as exemplified by signing Reader and Hendrickson; maybe such success will strike again this week.

2) I've tempered my expectations by not thinking we'll make a big name splash for the OL or other positions. Last year, fans drummed up hype of wanting Thuney and it didn't happen. I don't think the Bengals will roll up the vault truck for any free agent (this is subjective, I know because Hendrickson made bank; I'm referring to making someone the highest paid FA ever type of thing). Thus, I enter today and this week expecting to be patient as the FA process unfolds.

Well, we jumped out with two awesome OL signings and brought back Hill, but it appears we've entered the "be patient" phase of free agency.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Simple Question: Do You Think You'll Be Disappointed In The Bengals FA Decisions? - TecmoBengals - 03-16-2022, 09:52 PM