Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade?
(03-17-2022, 03:28 PM)jj22 Wrote: Both until Tretter (or Collins) isn't an option. CB market is shot so is TE market (may be some options but nothing expensive or cap breaking). Money we have left after cutting Wayne's and Hopkins can allow for 2 more signings at least. Where else is the money going to be spent now? 

I think there are still some decent TE options out there (Everett, Hooper) that should be affordable. And I think there are good round 2-7 TE options in the draft (McBride, the kid from A&M, Ruckert, guy from Wisconson, etc). 

If I had to pick a scenario, I'd take Collins over Tretter. Why? Well, I don't think it is likely a RT who is day 1 ready falls to us in the draft (Ekongwu, Neal, Cross, Penning). Faalele is a project. But I think there is a chance Linderbaum falls with short arms (take him, Karras to LG), or Green/Zion Johnson are there (take them, Karras to C). Not a great chance, but a significant one. 

If we sign both Collins & Tretter, we'd have to release Hopkins and Fred Johnson to come close to having space. Waynes would have to go just to be able to sign Tupou, Apple (or similar corner) and the draft picks. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Would La’el Collins Cost in Trade? - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 03-17-2022, 03:40 PM