Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burfict Will Rehab All the Way Through Summer
(06-05-2015, 11:19 AM)PlayerFormerlyKnownAsMousecop Wrote: This worries me because without Burfict, this LB corps is relatively suspect.

Rey had an unexpectedly solid year last year, and Lamur and Vinnie Rey have been good for us (not to mention how A.J. Hawk might do), but none of them bring what Burfict brings to the table. This group lacks a true play-maker.

I'm convinced the Bengals foresaw Burfict starting on the PUP at least, hence the offseason focus on his position (especially the signing of Hawk).

If Burfict can't play for some or, God forbid, all of this season, then Paulie has to step up his game and find a way to scheme around it. 

He showed he could do it a couple times last year.  No reason why he can't bring it week after week.  If you're basing your whole defense on one or two guys dominating for you and those guys aren't able to, you have to do more than just wish they were there.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burfict Will Rehab All the Way Through Summer - McC - 06-05-2015, 12:55 PM