Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS NOT DONE BULKING UP TRENCHES
(03-18-2022, 06:24 AM)kevin Wrote: Bengals.com and coaches say that keeping Tupou and Hill and bringing in a Center and Right Guard is far from the end.  They plan more moves to BULK UP the O Line and D Line.  This should come as good news to all.

I will again say that I think we have finally reached the day where Mike Brown is not calling all the shots as for 3 decades. He would have never paid for the Center and Guard being brought in, he felt those as low wage positions. The Play-Offs wins to Super Bowl, this Front Office has Changed. It was long over due. Change has to start at the TOP down. This team for decades could not change from the water boy on up.  Too many things good are happening on Bengals for me not to feel the Front Office has finally made positive changes. I don't know if it is Katey Blackburn or Paul Brown Jr, or Tobin, but somebody that knows what they are doing seems to be now behind the wheel, and it was long over due.  That they are letting The Head Coach, The Coaches, The Quarterback have more of a say in this team is a huge change from how this franchise has ran the last 30 years. I LOVE IT.  GO BENGALS.

Bringing in Hayden to add to Sample at TE and keeping Bates opens up more moves on new O Line and D Line Players.  The Bengals are on record as saying they are far from done on BULKING UP the O Line and D Line.  More players to be added there very soon.

Did Bengals.com specifically say a Center when referring to Karras?
If so, I interpret that as them either planning to shift Hopkins to LG and compete with Carman or else moving on from Hopkins soon.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: BENGALS NOT DONE BULKING UP TRENCHES - ochocincos - 03-18-2022, 09:51 AM