Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS NOT DONE BULKING UP TRENCHES
(03-18-2022, 09:58 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yes, they've almost always referred to him as Center. I suspect the only way he's not our center moving forward is if we sign Tretter.

It's right that they do.  He was a Center at Patriots on 2 Super Bowl Winning Teams.  The other one signed is a proven Right Guard.  I would hate to see these 2 Free Agents brought in and played out of position.  If you get a good Center, you play him at Center.  If you get a good Right Guard, you play him at Right Guard.  These are not college draft picks hitting the NFL that you try here and there. These are proven NFL veterans.  

So I think we know Jonah Williams at Left Tackle and these 2 Free Agent signings at Center and Right Tackle.  Bengals say they are not done bringing in new O Linemen and D Linemen. 

The idea that Bengals would sign these 2 at big money and then play them out of position doesn't make sense.  They may not be any good played out of position.  To go out and get a top Center and Right Guard in Free Agency, that is where you play them. Plus, Bengals need an upgrade at Center and Right Guard.  
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BENGALS NOT DONE BULKING UP TRENCHES - kevin - 03-18-2022, 10:34 AM