Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS NOT DONE BULKING UP TRENCHES
(03-18-2022, 12:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Amen to all of this. Getting Collins, Cappa and Karras while maybe bringing back Spain would have me over the moon. That's a fantastic overhaul. I also agree that bringing back Reiff (who has played multiple spots in his career) would be a great depth move.

Agree and even though I'm not nearly as big on Spain as others it would make a lot of sense to have him back to compete for the LG spot if only signing these three. Only signing these 3 non bengal O-linemen lol, wow its a new age in Bengals FA and I could get used to this annually. 
Did not fathom that I would live long enough to see this day and am ecstatic to be bearing witness, giddy even. 

Think Spain is really good while engaged but is slow off the snap it seems and can get blown by easily at times. 

Yet this could be more from having such a poor line around him that he was overthinking or trying to do too much as well.  

So believe with Cappa, Karras, Collins and Jonah surrounding them that whoever wins spot between Spain and Carman will work fine if that is the direction chosen. 

If they sign Tretter too, I will be like Fred Sanford and have the big one and be joining Ethal in heaven per the utter disbelief. Just praying for Collins or a proven RT now though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !

Messages In This Thread
RE: BENGALS NOT DONE BULKING UP TRENCHES - Go Cards - 03-18-2022, 01:44 PM