Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Karras will be the starting Center
(03-18-2022, 05:38 PM)Au165 Wrote: Honestly, it was a reach to think you could take someone from leftside to rightside AND put him at a new position and think he'd have success as a rookie. Even as great a prospect as Sewell was he struggled at times pretty badly just flipping sides. I can't remember, maybe it was Geff Schwartz, but he basically said flipping sides is WAY harder than anyone ever realizes and it's kind of foolish to expect many to be able to do it well. He said sliding down same side is easier, so we will see I guess.

He played LT, they said his future was RT, he played RG, and now he's LG. In 2023 we'll be hearing "actually C is his natural position, he only sucked in 2022 at LG because he was out of position". Lol

At some point you just have to ask yourself if maybe the guy isn't good. He's a big dude with a history of back problems, and his back flared up at least twice last year, and he couldn't beat out Prince or Adeniji for play time. 

I don't want that kind of question mark protecting Burrow when in 2022 anything short of a Super Bowl is a disappointment. The Bengals can afford to get assurance on the OL, and it's there for the taking.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Karras will be the starting Center - TheLeonardLeap - 03-18-2022, 05:44 PM