Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This place is seriously depressing
(11-29-2015, 08:50 PM)thegimp Wrote: I like to come here and read some different perspectives.  The debate is fun and some (emphasis on some) of the people here have some interesting insight into the Bengals.  I cannot believe how negative and cynical the tone is though.  I was following the gameday thread today (which I very rarely do) and people were complaining that the bengals only had a 17-7 lead at the half?!?!?  I think many of you need to realize that you can't have a $20 million/year player at each position.  In fact, it is my belief that one of those types of contracts can seriously hamstring the future of a franchise in most instances.  My point is that this team is 9-2 and has very good depth and quite a few superstar caliber players.  Enjoy it!  I always want my teams to improve but the critical nature of this board is over the top...

This is why I don't hang in JN a lot. Typical bengals fans are awful fans. Especially the ones who have never expierenced the down years . You get a lot of those fans here who started back in 2005. Their posting reminds me of 90's Cincinnati sports talk radio.

These are the fans who make a 17-7 halftime lead a ridiculous notion. Or the fact we aren't undefeated .... These are also the same idiots who boo Dalton like crazy. Never getting the pleasure of expierencing.... Mitchell, O'Donnel, Smith, Klingler. All they know is Carson Palmer and Dalton .... And they listen to how great the national media makes CP.

Don't let idiots bother you man . If they haven't lived the Shula, Coslet, LeBeau years then you can take their posts with a grain of salt.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This place is seriously depressing - StLucieBengal - 11-29-2015, 10:13 PM