Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ohio Students Given Given Sexually Explicit Lesson Plans
(03-20-2022, 04:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Congrats on the daughter being a boss!

Agreed on should it even be a college level course because it's just ridiculous. Definitely not at the freshmen or sophomore level.

It has to do with Biden because he's a weak leader and, like I said, all objective realities are being erased and kids are being forced to face things and hear things that kids shouldn't have to deal with.

Thanks for the congrats on the boss daughter, but she had no choice. If she had to pay for it herself she would work harder and my judgement paid off for her. 

It should not be taught at any level of schooling.

No, it doesn't and Biden being weak is just an opinion. I mean this in the nicest way, but don't try to be like the left was when Trump was in office. Everything was Trumps fault. They lied and twisted things to keep his name coming up in a negative fashion everyday. But now, I see Fox and Newsmax doing the same and it disgusts me. They reach so far for shit that it becomes nothing but a lie. 

We are screwed when it comes to honest reporting and zero leaning. So, I guess, we should listen to our hearts and the common sense we know about humans and the world. I didn't vote for Biden and I damn sure wouldn't vote for him in the next election. But I refuse to be a blinder wearing douchebag who goes against everything he does. As a veteran and someone who loves this country, I have to trust the process and support Biden as President since he was elected. He is the commander in Chief and elected by the people (please don't argue the election results, we have beaten that horse to death and it isn't going to change) so the only correct thing to do is support him.

IMO, we have to stop the diversity in this country. In my 54yrs, I've not known it to be at such a critical level as it is currently. L vs. R is ridiculous. We need to do better from the top down. Everything from the politicians, media, teachers, down to the posters on TBB.com. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ohio Students Given Given Sexually Explicit Lesson Plans - HarleyDog - 03-20-2022, 04:56 PM