Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ohio Students Given Given Sexually Explicit Lesson Plans
(03-21-2022, 09:41 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I've stopped directly interacting with Brad as well for the same reasons, but I still read his threads just out of morbid curiosity. Like a "What is Fox News scaring their viewers about today?" kind of thing.

I've tried various approaches but none of them work. It is a bit bizarre. It reminds me of how many liberals I knew were when Trump took office - fears of the world ending, societal collapse, war, you name it. I just kept saying "I don't like the guy but everything is going to be fine. The world won't end." but it never worked. People just worked themselves up in to a frenzy. My in-laws are staunch conservatives, and when Biden won they were terrified. Talking about moving to Canada, taking money out of the banks and stockpiling cash. My wife started crying and I'm just like, respectfully, what the **** is wrong with you? 

Now, my wife has taken a new job and making significantly more money than she ever has and my in-laws investments have been doing great. Everything has been....fine. I'll probably stop interacting with him as well. I'll read like you do, but the man doesn't want objectivity in his worldview. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ohio Students Given Given Sexually Explicit Lesson Plans - KillerGoose - 03-21-2022, 10:32 AM