Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Did we not win the division, win the AFC, go to the MF'n Super Bowl, AND get better?
(03-22-2022, 11:14 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: So what's up with all the hate from the media, fans of other teams, etc?

Is this just what comes from being successful? It seems like NO ONE is giving this team a chance next year. The Browns and Ravens are the teams that people are already picking to win the division. Fans on other social media platforms are the worst. We went from being the darling in the playoffs last year to everyone shitting on us and calling last year a "fluke".

It just blows my mind. This team is really good, complete team that had success last year and got BETTER this year. NO ONE is talking about us.

And I know I know - I shouldn't listen to the media and fans...but I do. Because it's fun and it's part of being a fan. I mean, what the hell gives?

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=82a1493b2xhemayptid0wnblvxv...w.gif&ct=g]

Right on, love the passion Weezy. It's fun being a fan of this team.

I suppose Cincinnati is the smaller market, we've had a lot of losing in our history, and we didn't make the big name FA splash like acquiring Wilson or Watson to play QB so the media isn't giving us much attention. This is going to be a fun season to see how Burrow performs since three new guys are protecting him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did we not win the division, win the AFC, go to the MF'n Super Bowl, AND get better? - TecmoBengals - 03-22-2022, 11:27 AM