Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Did we not win the division, win the AFC, go to the MF'n Super Bowl, AND get better?
(03-22-2022, 12:14 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Is this after Watson serves his 10+ game suspension???????????????

It's coming, even the Brown's fans are not happy about Watson's character. He may be 100% innocent, but 22 women say he sexually abused them in some way. NFL can't look the other way. Houston chose to pay him and sit him in 2021, so NFL has yet to weigh in and I think the hammer will come down on him in 2022.

To the OP, other team's fans will hate on us more the more we win. As for the media, I don't watch espn, but for the last couple of day every time I get in the car NFL Sirius is talking about them and raving. (Usually, they just get a blurb here and there) Kay Adams, to no one's surprise, was singing their praises the other day when her co-hosts were picking the AFC best teams. 

To the Watson suspension, they were talking about that and said the nfl is in a tough place, because they only gave Piggy 4 games, then reduced it to two. If they drop the hammer on Watson, it'll appear racist. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did we not win the division, win the AFC, go to the MF'n Super Bowl, AND get better? - Sled21 - 03-22-2022, 01:09 PM