Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
It's been talked about, but I am still just amazed...
(03-22-2022, 01:32 PM)Sled21 Wrote: At what Lou Anarumo and his gang did to the Chiefs in the 2nd half of the game..... twice!!! I really can't wait to see what the addition of Ossai and hopefully one of the best DB or DT in the draft gives him. And I hope we can pick LarryO back up on the cheap with the knowledge he'll start the season on IR to let him fully heal. Get him in there with fresh legs for the second half of the season and playoffs.

I agree.   When we went down in the playoff game against 'em, my wife was pretty well throwing in the towel, and I had to remind her of what we had done a few weeks prior.    We had to perform to make it happen but I didn't feel out of it the 2nd time around when we were down by 21.    Looking back on that - that is crazy when you think about it.

What will be really interesting is to see if the rest of the league changes up how they play D against KC moving forward.    Doing what we did one time could be considered luck.   But - we did it twice with the second time being in their house during the playoffs.    That isn't luck at  that point.    If KC hasn't adjusted to what we did, they may have a harder time getting back when they find other teams using a similar method to defend against them.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's been talked about, but I am still just amazed... - jwalker3853 - 03-22-2022, 01:47 PM