Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
It's been talked about, but I am still just amazed...
(03-22-2022, 01:32 PM)Sled21 Wrote: At what Lou Anarumo and his gang did to the Chiefs in the 2nd half of the game..... twice!!! I really can't wait to see what the addition of Ossai and hopefully one of the best DB or DT in the draft gives him. And I hope we can pick LarryO back up on the cheap with the knowledge he'll start the season on IR to let him fully heal. Get him in there with fresh legs for the second half of the season and playoffs.

And the confidence of the team. I watched some sideline conversations among the Bengals players and they emanated confidence even down three scores. Even in Arrowhead. I think a lot of teams might have mailed it in seeing how easily KC was moving the ball in the first half of those games, but the Bengals totally turned it around. 

And a shout out to Uzomah when he created the "Why not us" slogan back in August, when media gurus were picking the Bengals near the bottom of the league and fourth in the AFC. And whoever the creative genius who changed it later to "It's Us. We them."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's been talked about, but I am still just amazed... - Nepa - 03-22-2022, 03:18 PM