Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OL Free Agents - Bengals vs. Steelers
(03-22-2022, 03:18 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Daniels was a Twitter darling, for some reason.

He has never been that good in the league and the Bears drafted him to be the heir-apparent at C... and he never played there due him struggling.

I like Daniels, he has good technique, great feet, is young and can play all the interior positions.

But honestly Cappa is better as of right now, especially at run blocking.

(03-22-2022, 03:51 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'd say that the Bengals did well at selecting OL players with skill sets that fit the scheme they intend to execute, as well as players with the mental discipline to keep penalties and assignment blunders to a minimum.

I think there is a bit of difference in the scheme though with the players they added. Cappa and Karras are not necessarily 
wide zone O-lineman cause they aren't overly athletic. La'el is extremely athletic though and fits all scheme types, physical 
and athletic which is why I was wanting him here so bad. Dude is a freak, seriously.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: OL Free Agents - Bengals vs. Steelers - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-22-2022, 04:47 PM