Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ohio Students Given Given Sexually Explicit Lesson Plans
(03-22-2022, 08:58 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: What was the point, then? I mean, there were plenty of people that complained about every little thing that Trump did, but it was at least what Trump did (or didn't do). This thread is just blaming things on Biden that have nothing to do with him.

Maybe sometime soon if I’m a little slow at work I’ll find you examples of exactly that.

Brad makes a thread maybe once a week? That was the hourly rate for four years. Brad’s point was, in his eyes, a general degradation that starts at the top. Not that Biden is directly responsible for this. Now I disagree because I never buy into that whole our nation is falling beyond repair, but I don’t buy into it no matter who is at the top. Im not selective about it. It’s been said by someone about every president ever, and here we are still ticking.

If we hit a covid milestone of day 100,000 and someone said that’s 100,000 lives on Trumps hands as if it would be zero, what’s that?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ohio Students Given Given Sexually Explicit Lesson Plans - michaelsean - 03-22-2022, 09:17 PM