Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walking- How Do I Strengthen My Triceps?!
(03-23-2022, 04:07 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Rolleyes

I obviously already tried that and was hoping for some things that people found to work well.

I was just kidding around.  I know Sunset is big into that sort of thing so maybe he can help you.  Other than that may I suggest some Reddit forums for more focused replies to your questions on various topics.  There are Reddit groups for just about every topic you can think of.  Usually you can ask a question, get quick answers that are fairly valid because the BS answers and replies are often down voted, or called out for being BS.  So the communities are curated by their own members.  That doesn't mean every reply is great but for questions on specific topics it isn't a bad place to start.  For example here is one that might be of help:

https://old.reddit.com/r/strength_training/

I only suggest this because this forum is primarily focused on the Bengals. So when asking questions unrelated to the Bengals or football other forums such as Reddit might garner more responses from people that are more involved in that particular topic.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Walking- How Do I Strengthen My Triceps?! - George Cantstandya - 03-23-2022, 04:15 PM