Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
It's been talked about, but I am still just amazed...
(03-23-2022, 07:30 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I had given up in the 1st half. I wasn't gonna quit watching and I wasn't upset because we had made it that far. I was a little defeated thinking about what we would need to add on defense to stop them in the future. When we started making our comeback in the 2nd half it felt off and I honestly thought Mahommes was throwing the game. But seeing breakdowns after the game and then rewatching the game I really think we just made an amazing adjustment that just about every player on defense thrived under. The secondary passed off assignments seamlessly. The 3 man rush dropping players in coverage confused Mahommes. Hubbard had some really good snaps as the lineman dropping into coverage.

Hubbard had the game of his life that night. Hope he has more but that is a tough one to out do.

(03-23-2022, 09:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Honey Badger was setting the defense, and Burrow had him completely baffled...

Like he said, he is really smart, that wasn't a play call, he planned that or something alike is what Matthieu said...

That was Burrow magic, at least that is what I call it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's been talked about, but I am still just amazed... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-23-2022, 11:27 PM