Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Did we not win the division, win the AFC, go to the MF'n Super Bowl, AND get better?
(03-22-2022, 07:38 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: When you've been one of the bigger laughingstocks of the league for 30+ years it's gonna take a minute to get past that.

I get it, but have to wonder how media and fans reacted to the Steelers in I believe 1972. They too were laughing stocks of the NFL, then Franco Harris and the immaculate reception leads to not only a playoff win, but a Super Bowl win.

Were they treated that way? Many fans have no idea the Steelers had a bad run their first 25 to 20 years in the NFL.

I don't care about respect, I have always said respect is earned, Bengals want respect then go out and win in 2022. Then, the talking heads will be proven wrong, but of course they will never admit it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did we not win the division, win the AFC, go to the MF'n Super Bowl, AND get better? - Luvnit2 - 03-24-2022, 08:50 AM